Sunday, May 2, 2010

Module 4 Blog - Connectivism



The network has definitely changed the way I learn. Instead of having to research in a library, I now am able to access information from virtually anywhere! For example, my hometown, as well as the town in which I currently live, has had terrible weather the past week. The town in which I live has been declared a disaster zone due to the heavy amounts of flooding. Tornadoes ripped through the area early this morning. Instead of turning on a radio or the television, I was able to keep up with the latest weather happenings on my telephone and online. Learning is now instantaneous. If I have a question about almost anything, I am able to turn on the computer and find out all I need to know.

The tools that facilitate learning best for me are those in which I am able to communicate with others about relevant topics, such as blogs, wikis, etc. I feel that discussing information and getting views of others is extremely beneficial in the learning process.

Holly

**I responded to the following blogs:

http://sharon-mcdaniel.blogspot.com/
http://janedewitt.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment